The aim of megcommunity.org is to promote communication between MEG researchers and present the community to other scientists and clinicians. From an organizational perspective the site lists jobs, meetings and workshops. From a technical perspective we provide information/links on analysis tools, hardware and new technological developments. With respect to education we collect slides and presentations from recent courses. You are most welcome to contribute matertials, slides and links at
. Currently we are developing a forum to highlight recent published research.
The site is non-commercial and maintained by an international set of editors. If you have suggestions for improving the site, please do not hesitate contacting us.
- "Zero to Hero": An overview of MEG data acquisition, analysis and interpretation
- Biomagnetic signal processing: Denoising, source localization and connectivity analysis
- Open Source software for MEG analysis
- Ultralow field magnetic resonance imaging
- Brainstorm Community Workshop
MEG training courses 2014
Please find the dates for MEG training opportunities in 2014 in the Calendar section.